Saturday, July 23

Roads Closed to O'Hare

Chicago Flash Floods

So, I should be in Bogota right approximately now.

Instead, I spent three hours out on the roads this morning, trying to get to O'Hare, where my flight was merely delayed...if I could get to it.

Apparently, the next flight available through my airline, standbys included, is next Sunday.


So, here I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment